Tuesday, December 8, 2009

She and Him announce new album

She and Him announce their new album to be released on March 23 titled Vol.2
I guess that is a good title since the first was titled Vol.1
M.Ward and Zooey plan to tour with the album in 2010. Since I missed the first tour, I am going to make sure I see them the second time around. Looks like the album continues with some pop-country tunes and features indie darlings Tilly and The Wall on guest vocals. Should be fun! Here is full track lising:
Volume Two:

01 Thieves
02 In the Sun [ft. Tilly and the Wall]
03 Don't Look Back
04 Ridin' in My Car (NRBQ cover)
05 Lingering Still
06 Me and You
07 Gonna Get Along Without You Now (Skeeter Davis cover)
08 Home
09 I'm Gonna Make It Better
10 Sing
11 Over It Over Again
12 Brand New Shoes
13 If You Can't Sleep

No comments: