Thursday, December 24, 2009

One of my favorite Christmas Albums


Seeing that it is Xmas Eve, I thought I would post a suggestion for one of my favorite Christmas albums. Truthfully, my favorite Christmas music is from a Charlie Brown Christmas , but I thought I would post something a little more contemporary.
Aimee Mann is such a talented artist. From her days with Til' Tuesday to the Magnolia Soundtrack to my personal favorite album of her's The Forgotten Arm, she never dissapoints. Her Christmas album is just as enjoyable as any of her normal material. It has a wonderful combination of original Christmas songs and old standards. It is worth it for the cover of The Grinch that Stole Christmas alone(its amazing!)
Here is a sampling of the full album(Taken from youtube-superegorecords):


No comments: