Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hearing some great things about Best Coast

If you are a music nerd like I am, chances are you have already heard of Best Coast. She has had Internet buzz for the past year as we all await her first album. she put out an EP to high critical claim and many people are awaiting the full LP. I myself have not gotten the EP yet and have only briefly listened to a couple tracks. It is the surf rock/60's girl groups/wall of sound music that has been so popular in the last couple of years. Bands such as Vivian girls, Ravonettes, Dum Dum Girls and Hot Lava have already been doing it for awhile. This seems to be a bit better though. We will see if she lives up to the hype and I will report later once I have had a chance to review the album fully. The album releases July 27th.

No comments: