Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Kills new song, "Baby Says"-I'm loving this one

Anyone that knows me or reads this blog, knows I'm a a fan of The Kills. Below is a video of s SXSW performance of one of The Kills new songs from their forthcoming album Blood Pressures to be released April 5th in the US. Baby Says is the 3rd song from the album that they have put out there(following DNA and Satellite). I have high hopes for this album and by the sound of this song, I have good reason to. The Kills are currently on tour, so check out the dates. They are hitting Detroit on Tuesday May 3rd. This will be the 4th or 5th time I've seen this band. Take my advice, get tickets! By far one of my favorite live bands, ever.

1 comment:

martin512 said...

Check:

The Kills - Top 10 The Kills Songs Plus The Kills Lyrics

http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Kills-Songs-Plus-The-Kills-Lyrics