Saturday, January 16, 2010

Winter 2010 guide to new music

I think its going to be another exciting year for music, so I thought I would post an edited down guide to releases I'm excited about. Thanks to Pitchfork.com for always keeping me up to date and informed. If you would like to see a full listing as posted by Pitchfork, please follow the link. Check out the full guide, there is SO much more than what I have below.
http://pitchfork.com/news/37446-the-pitchfork-guide-to-upcoming-releases-winter-2010/

01/26:
Beach House: Teen Dream
Charlotte Gainbourg: IRM (w/Beck)
Patty Griffin: Downtown Church

02/02:
Midlake: The Courage of Others

02/09:
Massive Attack: Heligoland
The Watson Twins: Talking to You, Talking to Me
Yeasayer: Odd Blood

02/23:
Erykah Badu: New Amerykah pt 2 Return of the Ankh

03/02:
Natalie Merchant: Leave your Sleep

03/23:
GoldFrapp: Head First
She & Him: Vol. II

Others without date yet:
!!!
MGMT
Gorillaz

No comments: